Akhil 1st/First Day Box Office Collection: A Budget of whooping $8.5million(Rs. 56 crores)had been spent on the making of the film Akhil. The makers had great expectations after the release of the Trailers and Teasers and a prediction was made by the Trade analysts that it would easily generate Rs 8-10 Crores at the very first day of its release at the box office as there is no competition. But the second day can be its nightmare as it has to face Salman khan’s PRDP, Prem Leela.
Akhil has done quite well as he has been able to impress the critics. Akhil has released in Tamil also where it clashed with Vedalam and Thoongavanam. As we go in details we see:
A Total budget 56 Cr has been spent on the making of the film. It has done an incredible Business of 62 Cr in the very beginning. It has already recovered its cost and is now going in for a Table Profit of 6 Cr and is still counting.
Akhil 1st/First Day Box Office Collection
Now for the refine details:
Akhil Movie Pre-Release Business in Cr:
Nizam – 13Ceded – 6.7Vizag – 4.5East – 2.9West – 2.35Krishna – 2.35Guntur – 3.75Nellore – 1.84Karnataka – 4Overseas – 5Tamil & Mal- 2A Total TR of 48.39 CrSatellite & Other 14Total Business 62+CR
- CHECK: Govardhan Puja 2015.
Akhil Movie First Day Collections:
- A gross of over $90,268 from USA Premiere and 117 different Locations.
- Akhil entered a total of $1312 early this morning into the USA Box Office.
- It has been released over 150 different locations in the USA and around 250 screens.
- In Tirupati, the ticket price equals to that of The Baahubali(Rs 500).
Now for the screen counts:
- Nizam: 285+
- AP : 390+
- Ceded: 150+
- Ka: 90+
- Roi: 90+
- Os: 200+
- The world wide it has calculated to be Around 1250!!
Thecourierdaily wishes Akhil and his entire team All the Best!! It should perform all the more in the second day at the box office.