Choti Diwali 2015: Wishes, Quotes, SMS, Messages, Sayings, WhatsApp Status for Happy Narak Chaturdashi: Everyone is busy in the preparation and celebration of the 5-day long festival “Diwali”. Choti Deepavali is just celebrated same as the main Diwali. On this day also, everyone out there used to wear new clothes and share sweets with neighbours and loved ones.
On Choti Diwali, most of the children enjoy Diwali by lighting firecrackers. In these 5 days, most of the crowd is out in the market for purchasing lots of new things such as Diyas, Lightings etc. People decorate their house using lightings and other decorative materials after cleaning the same.
The Choti Diwali is also known as Narak Chaturdashi or Naraka Nivaran Chaturdashi which as mentioned earlier falls on the second day of deepavali. According to Hindu mythology, the Asura Narakasura was defeated by Lord Krishna and Kali. This day is being celebrated by performing some rituals in the morning.
In today’s world, everything has been digitalized. People use new gadgets or smartphones for wishing their loved ones and friends.
Choti Diwali 2015 Wishes, Quotes, SMS, Messages, Sayings, WhatsApp Status
- Deepon ka yeh tyohaar
Laaya khushiyan hazaar
Mubarak ho aap sabko
Deepavali ka tyohaar
- Deepon ki tarah hum sada jagmagaate raho,
Lakshmi ji ka aashirwaad paate raho,
Meri hai yeh shubhkaamna tumhe
Kush raho tum deerghaayu raho!!
- We don’t have the privilege to contaminate the mother earth, in light of the fact that we acquired it from our ancestors and will need to hand over it to our successors. Happy Choti Deepavali.
READ: Maggi returns India.
- The sun does not sparkle there, nor do the moon and the stars, nor do lightning sparkle? Every one of the lights of the world can’t be contrasted even with a beam of the inward light of the self. Blend yourself in this light of lights and appreciate the preeminent deepavali.
SHARE: 2015 Choti Diwali Images.
- May this Divali get you the most extreme peace and thriving.
May lights triumph over haziness.
Might peace rise above the earth?
READ: Volkswagen Cheating People.
- Burst the Indian saltines, light up the trees; They shouldn’t be Chinese regardless of the possibility that they’re free. Our foe shouldn’t bridle our Deepavali celebration; Think of our military and backing our economy. Happy Diwali!
- Troubles as light as air and love as profound as the sea; Friends as strong as precious stones and accomplishment as brilliant as gold. These are the wishes for you and your family on the eve of Diwali!
Keep visiting and sharing Choti Diwali 2015 Wishes, Quotes, SMS, Messages, Sayings, WhatsApp Status for Happy Narak Chaturdashi. Stay tuned with us for stuff related to Deepavali. We will be sharing