Happy Raksha Bandhan 2016: The beautiful Hindu festival has arrived as usual on the full moon day in the month of Shravan as per the Hindu lunisolar calendar. The festival dedicated to the brother and sisters for improving the strength of the bond between them. This day is also known from other different names such as Rakhi, Rakhi Purnima, and Rakhi. This festival highlights the importance of relation of brother and sister. People from the Hindi countries like India and Nepal celebrates this day with full excitement every year.
Check: Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 16th August 2016.
The special occasion showing the love of sister and brother for each other as per the Gregorian calendar falls on 18th August 2016. People excitedly starts the preparation for the festival very early. Sister start looking in the market for the best Rakhi that suits for her brother. Whereas brothers start saving money to buy beautiful gifts for their sisters.
The celebration of the day starts with the tieing thread/Rakhi on the wrist of the brother. The brother promises every year for her protection lifelong. After that brother gives gift to them that will bring an even more big smile on her face. Here in this article, we have shared selected Rakhi 2016 Quotes, Wishes, and Messages which will help you for making this Rakhi rememberable.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Quotes, Wishes, Messages, and Images
- Sister is somebody who is minding and sharing. Sister can comprehend things you never said. She can comprehend torment which is not obvious to anybody. I cherish my sister.
- Those are the same stars, and that is
the same moon, that look downward on
your siblings and sisters, and which
they see as they admire them,
in spite of the fact that they are far from
us, and each other.
- No matter the separations between us, my Rakhi will dependably reach on time, to be tied on the wrist of my cherishing sibling with the endearing wishes of bliss and satisfaction to light up your life.
- It leaves a grin all over when I think about those silly battles we had and abruptly used to make up. The recollections may blur away with sitting back yet the adoration we share will just develop. Happy Raksha Bandhan, Dear Sister.
- You never say no, you never say that unimaginable and you never say you can’t. That is my brother, a superman who make things conceivable and who make ways smoother. I adore you, Bro. Happy Raksha Bandhan 2016 sibling.
- You were forever my closest companion, paying special mind to me, ensuring the way I went on was smooth. Regardless of the fact that I sought the world over, there can’t be a superior sibling than you. Wanting to be Best Always. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- On this Rakhi, how about we bring back the vivacious soul of adolescence, play tricks with each other and turn into that wacky kind we were dependable. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- The devout event of Raksha Bandhan helps me to remember the days when we were children. We battled and made up effortlessly. Those dazzling days can’t return however will dependably stay in my heart. Missing you dear sibling on this Raksha Bandhan.
- There is a young man inside the man who is my sibling … Oh, how I despised that young man. and how I adore him as well.
- Sister is somebody who is minding and sharing. Sister can comprehend things U never said. She can comprehend the agony, which is not noticeable to anybody. I cherish my sister.
Stay tuned with TCD! for more news. Do share this on social sites.