Total Solar Eclipse (Surya Grahan 2016) Live Streaming: As 2016 started, the first solareclipse on its way to being seen by naked eyes on 9th March 2016. The first 2016 Surya Grahan is the full solar eclipse which is considered to be favorable for someone and might have a negative impact on any other.
The total eclipse occurs when the Moon totally covers the Sun and when seen from Earth, the darkness is created everywhere on the planet. This phenomenon of nature is considered as important as per the Hindu and other religions myths. This day needs to follow certain precaution to avoid health issues.
Total Solar Eclipse (Surya Grahan 2016) Live Streaming
Slooh has organised the live streaming video for this eclipse.
The mythological books of Hindus has the incident of Sanatan Dharam. It says that when the divine nectar which could help to live unlimited life came out of the ocean, and all the Lords of the universe don’t want any devil to drink the same. For the implementation of the same Lord Vishnu arrived as a lady and smartly give simple water to devils.
The most common devil in the history is RahuKetu got the manipulation of God and somehow successfully acquire the place between the planet Earth and Moon. The Lord of Sun and Moon informed about this to Lord Vishnu and in anger the Lord Vishnu has done two pieces of RahuKetu’s head. As he has already consumed the Amrit. So, they become immortal and which are known as Rahu and Ketu.
Surya Grahan Precautions
There are various things that should be avoided during the period of SuryaGrahan. If you wanna watch the solar eclipse, here is the live streaming of the same.
- You must avoid cooking of food.
- Any work including cutting and other sharp tools should not be done.
- Gangaajal considered being the holiest thing which could refresh almost anything. So, sprinkling the Ganges water all around the inside the house and workplace after the end of the eclipse.
- Hindus can read certain mantras such as Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra, Soorya Mantra, and Gayatri Mantri.
The above the mythical precaution and below are the scientific precautions that are must be taken during 2016 SuryaGrahan.
- During an eclipse, if you feel irritation in the skin or any other abnormal thing happening to the body, then you should consult the doctor for the same.
- The most common and important precaution is the protection of eyes. Eyes should be protected from the harmful rays of the sun during the eclipse.
The Grahan will be visible in the sky of New Delhi in India in the time range of 05:43 to 06:44. The darkest time for the full eclipse is 06:13 hours. It will be visible to the people residing in the state of Telangana. The Northern-India of mountains has least chances of the eclipse as the sun rising late at those places.
Other nations in the Southern-Asia and Australia including Japan will be able to see the effects of the eclipse in the sky.