When is Diwali 2015? Deepavali Dates, Schedule, Timings: The Festival of Lights is praised each year between mid-October and mid-November, contingent upon the lunar cycle. The celebration is praised by Hindus to commend the arrival of Ram and Sita to Ayodhya after their 14-year banish.
Diwali is thought to be a standout amongst the most consecrated of Hindu celebrations and is intensely celebrated in all parts of India. It is the standard to spruce up in new garments, light-up diyas, take an interest in petitions to God and appeal to the Goddess Lakshmi (the goddess of riches and flourishing).
When is Diwali 2015? Deepavali Dates
Here are the Diwali dates this year:
- Dhanteras (First Day) – November 9, 2015.
- Naraka Chaturdasi or Chhoti Diwali and Kali Puja (Second Day) – 10th November.
- Diwali or Amavasya (Third Day) – November 11, 2015.
- Govardhan Puja (Fourth Day) – 12th November.
- Bhai Dhooj (Fifth Day): November 13, 2015.
Keep sharing and visiting TheCourierDaily.com.