Eid Mubarak Wishes 2022: This year, Eid ul Fitr will be celebrated on May 2, 2022, Sunday. It falls on the 29th or 30th day of the rigorous fasting during the Ramadan month. The end of Ramzan is celebrated as Eid al-Fitr. So, we are here you all the very best Eid Mubarak with a collection of some of the best and handpicked wishes, images, quotes, greetings, status Shayari, SMS.
Eid ul-Fitr is one of the two widely celebrated festivals of Islam followers around the world. To observe the day, people forget all of their past grievances and fight to wish each other a very happy and blessed Eid. Usually, people go to mosques (masjid) to offer namaz (prayer), but this year is gonna be very different than others. (check: Eid Mubarak Images.)
It’s because of the fact that the virus has forced the entire world to go under lockdown. In such a situation, you need to stick inside your home and celebrate the festival with your family members or wherever you are stuck right now. You can also share the following collection of Eid al Fitr wishes with your loved ones via social media and messaging platforms.
Even if you can’t visit them, they will get to know that you are remembering them on such an auspicious occasion, and they will get happy. Generally, wishing each other by saying Eid Mubarak has been a tradition for ages. On this website, you can find Eid messages, Whatsapp status, text msgs, and much more to share.
The End of Ramadan (Ramzan) month is celebrated as Eid al Fitr (2022). During this month, Muslims fasts from dawn to dusk. As per the legend, Prophet Muhammad was revealed the Holy Quran during this time. The Islamic celebrations depend on the moon sightings. That is the reason why dates vary each and every year.
In 2022, due to the coronavirus crisis, communal prayers won’t take place. Along with that, meals with extended families won’t be possible due to social distancing norms. But, in this era of technology, no one is far. You can wish whoever you like by sending blissful Eid greetings.
The second big festival of Muslims is known as Eid al-Adha or Bakrid or Bakra Eid which usually falls in September of every year. When you wish someone, it not only reflects that you are remembering them on this holy occasion, but it also gets satisfying for both sides. You can wish your family, girlfriend, boyfriend, boss, or anyone.
Happy Eid ul Fitr 2022: Eid Mubarak Wishes, Messages, Status
- There’s no greater blessing than that of Allah. There’s no greater happiness than that of attaining pure Bliss. Eid Mubarak wishes to you and your family!
- अंध्रेरों को नूर देता है ज़िक्र उसका
दिल को सुरूर देता है,
उसके दर पर जो भी मांगो,
वह अल्लाह है ज़रूर देता है
रमज़ान का आख़िरी जुमा मूबारक!
- Eid Mubarak to you and your family. Enjoy this day to the fullest. chand raat mubarak
- My good wishes, my good wishes for you are the just prayers for your long happy life from God on this noble event. I wish you a very Happy Eid Mubarak!
- Your love makes my every day so special. And when it comes to Eid, my pleasure doubles as I have you to spend the day with and share the joys together.
- Lo Eid ka chaand aaya Dher saari khushiyan laaya Har taraf hain raunkon ke mele Har chehra bhi hai muskuraaya. Eid Mubarak! messages
- Wishing you a very Happy Eid Mubarak. Cherish every moment of this beautiful festival and know that all your dreams will come true soon. EidMubarak!
- May the blessings of Allah be with you and your family always. Eid Mubarak 2022.
- God knows how grateful I am for having you as my lover. I want to live a thousand years more only to love you. Eid Mubarak wishes, my love!
- EidMubarak to you and your family. May all your wishes and dreams come true this Eid.
- Eid is a day to cheer and to laugh with all your heart. It’s a day to be grateful to Allah for all of his heavenly blessings on us. Wishing you a happy Eid.
- All I want in life is you to stay with me forever. With you, every occasion and every festival in my life is beautiful. Eid Mubarak. wishes
- May this Eid bring joy and love to your heart and create all the opportunities of success for you! Eid Mubarak. quotes
- May your life be filled with success and your house with happiness. Eid Mubarak status to you and your family. Enjoy the day to the fullest!
- EidMubarak! Seize the moment and be happy. Because very little is needed to make a happy life, it’s all within yourself and your way of thinking.
- Eid Mubarak wishes to you! I cannot wait to go around the neighborhood and fill my tummies with delicious dishes tomorrow! I hope you have a fun day as well!
Eid Mubarak Quotes & Quran Greetings: Happy Eid al Fitr 2022 Status
- It is You we worship, and You, we ask for help. – The Holy Quran 1:5
- And whosoever puts his trust in Allah; then He will suffice him – Al-Talaaq, 65:3
- Show forgiveness, speak for justice, and avoid the ignorant. – The Holy Quran 7:199
- You will not attain righteousness till you spend in charity of the things you love. – The Qur’an
- Whoever desires to meet his Lord, he should do good deeds and not associate anyone in the worship of his Lord. – The Holy Quran 18:110
- Those who believed and led a righteous life are the best creatures. – The Qur’an, 98:7
- Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet: O you who believe! Send you blessings on him, and salute him with all respect. – The Holy Quran 33:56
- All that is in the heavens and the earth glorifieth Allah; and He is the Mighty, the Wise. – The Qur’an, 57:1
- And whosoever fears Allaah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). – Al-Talaaq 65:2
- God is kind and likes kindness in all things. – Riyadh us-Saleheen, 1:633
Stay tuned for more updates.