Earth day Quotes: It is annually celebrated on April 22. This year, it falls on Wednesday. So, this is the answer to the question – when is mother earth’s day and what day is earth day this year. It is observed to remind that every living being needs healthy environment to survive. So, we should focus towards environmental conservation. (check: The Boss Baby Season 4.)
This annual occasion plays an important role in spreading awareness that we need to conserve and preserve the environment to the harmful impacts of global warming. Just like any other occasion, we are here to present you with a handpicked collection of best earth day quotes, instagram captions, images of earth, sayings, messages on environment, sustainable living, earth day activities and much more.
In this fast-paced world, there have been drastic changes in the climate and that too with with a fast pace. This celebration is strictly very important as it as a reminder of peace, increased deterioration of the environment, and well-being of humankind as a whole. This event helps us to do just that resilience and unflinching determination.
Celebrating EarthDay has become crucial than ever as we battle to put a stop to COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic. It has put the earth at standstill. With it, it has made us to truly reflect on our choices. We, the human beings, have been over-hoarding for things that we even don’t need while taking the mother planet for granted.
This lockdown has given us an ample amount of time to think once again over our choices and put our habits under the scanner. A large proportion of the society has realized by now that we should be grateful for things that we truly need and this earth and nature has provided the same.
So, in this coronavirus lockdown situation, holding special events and celebrations will be of too much risk. So, the best way for now could be sharing earth day 2020 quotes, fun facts, quiz questions, nature messages, whatsapp status with each other. And most importantly, the awareness and importance of earth day.
Happy Earth Day 2020 Quotes, Wishes, Messages, Greetings, Captions, Sayings, Status
- “Earth Provides Enough To Satisfy Every Man’s Needs, but Not Every Man’s Greed.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
- “The Earth Is What We All Have in Common.” – Wendell Berry
- “On Earth There Is No Heaven, but There Are Pieces of It.” – Jules Renard
- “The Earth Does Not Belong to Us: We Belong to the Earth.” – Marlee Matlin
- “It Is Spring Again. The Earth Is Like a Child That Knows Poems by Heart.” ― Rainer Maria Rilke
- “To Cherish What Remains of the Earth and to Foster Its Renewal Is Our Only Legitimate Hope of Survival.” – Wendell Berry
- “The Earth Has Grown a Nervous System, and It’s Us.” – Daniel Dennett
- “Earth Laughs in Flowers.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- A true conservationist is a man who knows that the world is not given by his fathers, but borrowed from his children. — John James Audubon
- I only feel angry when I see waste. When I see people throwing away things we could use. — Mother Teresa
Happy Earth Day 2020 Images, HD Wallpapers, Pictures, Photos, Pics, Cards
We hope that the above collection of quotes for earth day would regenerate your love and passion towards our home planet, the Earth. This year, the celebration is going to be different for sure. It should ignite the fire to fiercely fight for what is right, and stand for the environmental betterment, that has always been for us.