Happy Memorial Day Quotes: This year, Memorial Day falls on May 30, 2022. Every year, it is observed and celebrated on the last Monday of May month. On this occasion, Americans especially honor their armed forces personnel, the brave men and women who sacrificed their lives for the good of the nation.
A number of events are organized on Memorial Day each year. The weekend sees a list of programs like a parade, service, a moment of silence in their honor, etc. So, for the event, we have brought you a collection of some of the most honorable, remembrance, dignified, and patriotic quotes from some of the most famous personalities around the world.
It’s also easy to forget what actually this federal holiday means/signifies as a result of the excitement of the festivities. That’s why the following quotes of Memorial Day will make us remember the army people who gave their lives to secure ours. It will serve as a reminder of significance of this holiday.
If you are not able to do anything else, you can just show your patriotic feelings towards the nation and those who sacrificed everything for the sake of the country. You can show your true feelings this Memorial Day weekend by sharing the following inspiring, thankful and moving quotes to thank our fallen heroes for their courage.
Happy Memorial Day Quotes, Status, Patriotic Sayings
- “Patriotism is not short, frenzied outburst of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.”– Adlai Stevenson
- “Those who have long enjoyed such privileges as we enjoy forget in time that men have died to win them.” –Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “Veterans are a symbol of what makes our nation great, and we must never forget all they have done to ensure our freedom.” – Rodney Frelinghuysen
- “Our nation owes a debt to its fallen heroes that we can never fully repay.”- Barack Obama
- “The brave die never, though they sleep in the dust, their courage nerves a thousand living men.” – Minot J. Savage
- “Our flag does not fly because the wind moves it. It flies with the last breath of each soldier who died protecting it.” –Unknown
- “The patriot’s blood is the seed of freedom’s tree.” – Thomas Campbell
- “This nation will remain the land of the free only as long as it is home of the brave.” –Elmer Davis
- “Home of the free, because of the brave.” – Unknown
- “As we set today aside to honor and thank our veterans, let us be mindful that we should do this every day of the year and not just one.” –Beth Pennington
Happy Memorial Day Messages, Wishes, Thankful Greetings
- Though you have passed away.
And those who loved you dearly
Are thinking of you today.
We are forever grateful for your service
to our country and our people.
- Warm wishes to you and your family on Memorial Day.
Our deepest gratitude goes to the fallen men and women.
- Memorial Day is a time to honor, reflect, and remember those who’ve made the ultimate sacrifice for their country.
- A big thanks to all brave-hearted martyrs who laid down their lives for the country.
- Expressing gratitude to all the military personnel for their supreme sacrifices on this memorial day. quotes
- May we never forget that this freedom came at the price of toil and blood.
- They were smart, handsome, and died young, all for us.
Salute to our fallen stars.
- On this Memorial Day…
let the memories of the dauntless and valiant martyrs be with us.
- Remembering those who gave their all is not a duty, it is love, a hug, and a big thank you.
- This Memorial Day let us honor our heroes who gave their today for our flag.
Don’t forget to share this collection of happy memorial day quotes 2022, patriotic memorial day images, messages, greetings, wallpapers, status pictures, etc.