Ramadan Mubarak Quotes: Ramzan 2020 has started on April 24 and will be celebrated till May 23 or 24 this year. It is the 9th and the holiest month in the Islamic calendar based on the moon’s movement. The Muslim community fasts from dusk to dawn. As per the traditions, Namaz (the prayer) is offered five times everyday. (see: Ramadan 2020 date.)
The significance of fasting throughout the month is to make oneself self-restraint. Its essence lies in introspection, community prayer (salat), and reading of the holy Quran. It is believed that the God (Allah), via the angel Gabriel, revealed the first verses of the holy book to a caravan trader named Muhammad.
As Quran states, Ramadan is one of the five pillars of Islam besides declaration of faith, daily prayer, charity, and going for Hajj pilgrimage to Mecca in Saudi Arabia. As a practice, devotees eat dates to end their fast before going to eat Iftaar meal after the sunset. During this time, drinking alcohol is strictly avoided, people help the needy ones with food and necessary supplies.
Also, muslims ask the Allah to forgive them for their sins. The Ramadan month ends with the celebrations of Eid-ul Fitr which will be observed on May 23 or May 24 based on the moon sighting. This year has been a very different one due to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic.
As a result, people are asked to self-lockdown themselves in their homes and maintain social distancing. So, we all are going to celebrate the festival with our family members only or where we have been stuck during this time.
Like every other major festivities, we bring to you a handpicked collection of happy ramadan mubarak quotes, images, wishes, ramzan kareem messages, greetings, status for whatsapp and facebook. You can make your loved ones feel special with the following collection.
Ramadan Mubarak Quotes: Happy Ramzan Kareem Wishes, Greetings, Status, Messages, Shayari
- Ramadan Kareem! May Allah give you prosperity and success. May Allah give you a healthy life and bless you with wealth and happiness.
- May this blessed night keep coming in your life ever and ever after. Chaand Raat Mubarak to you and your family may Allah bless you all.
- I wish you and your family be protected and blessed by Allah Almighty. He is the only savior. Ramadan Kareem!
- This Ramzan, May Allah bless you with Health and Happiness. Ramadan Mubarak
- Do promise that this Ramzan we will try to get rid of all our bad habits. May Allah forgive us for all our previous sins.
- May this Ramzan be as bright as ever. May this Ramazan bring joy, health and wealth to all of you.
- May the spirit of Ramzan stay in our hearts and illuminate our souls from within. Ramzan Mubarak
- Dear Friend, Ramadan Kareem. I wish you all happiness and prosperity. May all your prayers be answered soon
- May you and your loved ones be showered with the choicest blessings of Allah. May you be blessed with prosperity, success and glory.
- Zindagi ko Ramzan Jaisi Banao Taki Maut Eid Jaisi Aae! Ramzan Mubarak Doosto!