George Floyd will finally take rest in Houston Memorial Gardens after two weeks of continuous testings and autopsy conducted to find the real truth behind Floyd’s death. The George Floyd’s funeral will be a private event and Live Stream will begin at 11 AM CT on numerous TV Channels & Online, the details are added below.
La’Torria Lemon, the spokeswoman for Fort Bend Memorial Planning Center, said that the funeral service will be live-streamed worldwide. George Floyd is set to be buried next to her mother at burial site HMG, Pearland.
Floyd’s family, close friends, and some VIPs like celebrities and politicians will gather at the private viewing at The Fountain of Praise, Houston, Texas to pay their final respects to the deceased.
Who will attend George Floyd’s funeral?
The guest list includes the likes of Houston Mayor Sylvester Turner, Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, Rev. Al Sharpton, Floyd attorney Benjamin Crump, Slim Thug, Leela James, Paul Wall, Jamie Foxx, Floyd Mayweather, Rep. Al Green and Bishop James Dixon.
Joe Biden is attending the George Floyd funeral service on Tuesday, a taped message by the Democratic Presidential Candidate will be played at the event. (check: George Floyd Casket.)
Floyd Joy Mayweather, former Boxing Champion is covering/paying for all the funeral expenses. He recently started a GoFundMe fundraiser campaign which broke the record of the most amount of donations received ever. The campaign collected $13+ Million in total.
Tuesday’s ceremony will be restricted to 500 individuals. Several other memorial services were held last week, at his birthplace in Fayetteville and in different parts of North Carolina (George Floyd’s Home State). (check: George Floyd Criminal History.)
Yesterday, on Monday, a six-hour public viewing was held at the Fort end memorial Planning Center. Thousands of people gathered to pay respect to the dead Floyd who fell prey to police injustice and lost his life.
People entered the premises in groups of 500 people at a particular time, following all the precautionary measures to avoid the spread of COVID-19. The same is expected today, all the VIPs must follow social-distancing and contain the spread of the deadly virus.
How to watch George Floyd’s funeral live online?
The entire George Floyd Funeral/Burial Live Stream Tuesday is set to be broadcasted on TV and online both. You can watch the live stream on different channels listed below.
George Floyd Burial Live on ABC on Tuesday
- TV: David Muir, the speaker of Wold News Tonight’s, will present a detailed report starting at 9 AM PT.
- Watch LIVE ONLINE: ABC News Live section under ABCNews.com will broadcast funeral services online for easy access to the public worldwide.
George Floyd Funeral Services Live on FBET
- On TV: “BET Remembers: George Floyd,” presented to you by Marc Lamont Hill, will start at 9 AM PT.
- Watch Live ONLINE: Event can be watched online on BET.com & BET’s YouTube Channel.
- On Television: A live show will begin at 9 AM PT joined by Michelle Miller, Janet Shamlian and Norah O’Donnel will anchor the show.
- Floyd Funeral Watch Online Tuesday: CSBN & CBS News Radio will broadcast the event. It can also be watched on CBS YouTube Channel.
The Floyd Burial service will be live-streamed on C-SPAN, C-SPAN Radio & C-SPAN.org at 9 AM sharp.
- On Television: The burial service will air on FOX News Channel at noon.
- LIVE: FOXNews.com & Fox News Audio will broadcast George Tuesday Burial Service from The Fort Bend Memorial Planning Centre.
- TV: A show called “Special Report: Remembering George Floyd” will be live on NBC and NBC News Now at 11 AM.
- Watch Floyd’s Burial Online Live: NBC News and MSNBC’s will air the event at NBCNews.com.
Stay tuned for more updates.