Eid ul Fitr Mubarak Images 2020: It is one of the two most celebrated festivals of Muslims around the world. The end of Ramadan month marks the Eid al Fitr (mubarak) celebrations every year. In literal meaning, it means – the festival of breaking the fast. The celebration time comes after rigorous fasting for 30 days in a row.
Like other festivals of the Islam followers, the observance and celebration depend on the new moon sighting. As soon as the people get the first glimpse of the moon, they start celebrating the occasion. Another reason is that they follow the calendar based on the lunar movement.
Just like in every occasion, people thank Allah (the God) for blessing them. The dates for the festival change every year. Charity is also done on the occasion of such festivals, and it is known as Zakat. It can be understood in a way of sharing the joys with the unfortunate ones.
Ramadan Id is celebrated on the 29th/30th day of Ramzan month. After forgetting the past including grievances, people come together to celebrate and wish each other a very (happy) Eid Mubarak wishes. With it, they also wish well being of all. Sharing sweets, gifts, meals, etc. is also a tradition.
Usually, Muslims visit Mosques (Masjid) to offer namaz (prayer). But, this year (2020) is gonna be very different due to the coronavirus pandemic. Everyone has to follow the social distancing and take all measures to keep themselves and their families safe in such a crisis. So, people will have to stick to their homes.
However, the spirit and enthusiasm should not go down. It should remain at its very peak for the whole day. Just like every other festival and important occasions, we have brought you a collection of some of the best and handpicked Eid Mubarak images, eid ul Fitr pictures, happy eid wallpapers, mehandi photos, mehendi pics, gifs, Whatsapp stickers, mehndi designs and much more.
You can share these Eid greetings with your loved ones to remind them that you are still thinking about them. Make them feel special by sending these happy eid Mubarak wishes, messages, quotes, WhatsApp Status, SMS on such an auspicious occasion.
Eid Mubarak Wishes Quotes Messages Status Greetings Shayari: Happy Eid ul Fitr 2020
- May Allah’s blessings and guidance be with you till eternity.
Eid Mubarak to you and your family!
- May Allah bless you with his choicest blessings. Eid Ka Chand Mubarak to you and your family.
- There’s no greater blessing than that of Allah, there’s no greater happiness than that of attaining pure bliss. Eid Mubarak to you and your family!
- May Allah shower his blessings upon you and your family
and may you continue to rise, shine, and smile
Eid Mubarak! status
- Chand ki pehli dastak pe Chand Mubarak kehte hain, Sab se pehle hum aapko Eid Mubarak kehte hain.
- May the God Almighty open the doors of happiness for you and fulfill all your dreams. Eid Mubarak to you and your family!
- May Allah accept your good deeds, forgive your transgressions, and ease the suffering of all people around the globe. Eid Mubarak images
- May your sincere prayers are answered, and may you be blessed with Allah’s choicest blessings. Eid Ka Chand Mubarak to you and your loved ones.
- अंध्रेरों को नूर देता है ज़िक्र उसका
दिल को सुरूर देता है,
उसके दर पर जो भी मांगो,
वह अल्लाह है ज़रूर देता है
रमज़ान का आख़िरी जुमा मूबारक!
- Eid Mubarak to you and your family. Enjoy this day to the fullest. chand raat mubarak
- Eid is a day of sharing what we have and caring for others. May you have a wonderful Eid this year!
- In every smile and laughter; In every silent prayer answered; In every opportunity that knocks your door – May Allah bless you!
- May Allah gifts you lots of happiness, love and wisdom. Wishing you a very Happy Eid!
Happy Eid ul Fitr 2020: Eid Mubarak Images
Happy Eid Mubarak 2020: Eid Mehndi Designs
In 2020 (this year), Eid al Fitr will be celebrated on May 24 as the moon wasn’t sighted in Saudi Arabia on the evening of 23rd May 2020. Similarly, the date of celebrations in various countries like India, Pakistan, and others will depend on moon sighting. Don’t forget to share.