Happy Eid ul Fitr Mubarak Images 2020: Alright, the day of Eid Mubarak and breaking the fast has arrived in eastern parts of the world and soon will start all across the globe. This day is marked as Eid ul Fitr and observed as ending of a month-long festival of Ramzan.
One of the most important festivals worldwide is now going to be celebrated but with limited rituals because of the coronavirus pandemic. The large gathering for prayer will not be possible as we have to maintain the social distancing to fight back against the virus.
Earlier, in India, the day is reported to start on the evening of 23rd May. But now the sources are saying that it will start on the evening of 24th May. Well, don’t worry, we will update this after the sighting of the moon.
While in the United States, the moon will be seen only after it appears in India. So, if you are from the USA then the date will be the same because of the difference in time zone. (Also read: Eid Mubarak 2020 Wishes.)
Happy Eid ul Fitr Mubarak Wishes Quotes Eid Mubarak Messages Greetings Status
- May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always. Eid Mubarak!
- May this Eid fill your heart with pure joy, love and happiness. Eid Mubarak.
- Let this Eid be an occasion of sharing the love and care with friends and family. Eid Mubarak to your family
- May Allah blessings be with you today, tomorrow and always. Eid Mubarak!
- Like the sun that sets at the end of the day, so too will Ramadan come and go, leaving only it’s mark on our heart’s sky—Yasmin Mogahed
- May Allah open the door of happiness and prosperity for you. Eid Mubarak 2020.
- May Allah bless with kindness, patience and love. Eid Mubarak.
- On This Holy Festive, wishing you a day filled with lots of laughter and happy moments. Eid Mubarak! From my family to yours!
- A time to forgive, a time to reflect and a time to amend. May Allah bless you with wisdom and kindness. Eid Mubarak.!
- May your life be always beautiful, peaceful and prosperous. Eid Mubarak to you and your family.
Happy Eid Mubarak 2020 Images with Quotes, Wishes, Greetings For Saying Eid ul Fitr Mubarak
This day is celebrated with prayers, sharing the love by giving food to needy poor people mainly a sweet dish, and gifting each other. If everything was normal then the market would be seen with lots of decoration and other delicious meals in the restaurant. Basically, Eid is a festival of love, it is for everyone just like Allah is there for everybody.
Well, smart technology changed the way we used to celebrate the festival. Almost every festival starts with updating our status on social media websites and apps.
And during the tough times of war against COVID-19, our smartphones have played a big role. Because students are taking online classes, many other conferences are going on from home.
Now, the turn came for a festival to use the technology for the celebration in a unique way of virtual social gathering. Yes, you read it right. We can do this if we are willing.
But as per the tradition, this virtual gathering might sound incorrect then we are all left with social distancing in the gathering for salat, certain prayers for Eid-ul-Fitr.
Nevertheless, this topic is quite controversial, we should leave it here and move on to the unique collection of Eid Mubarak 2020 Images. You can use these images to spread joy and happiness people around you.
Stay tuned with TCD! for more news.