How to permanently delete Pokémon GO account: Have you ever been played Pokémon GO? And now want to permanently delete the account and un-link other social media accounts such as Google or Facebook? Then you are at right place on the internet.
Also check: Shimoneta Season 2.
One of the most popular augmented reality games, Pokémon GO was released in 2016 by Niantic Inc hand in hand with Nintendo and The Pokémon Company. The game was published on the two popular mobile platforms, Android and iOS.
The game has created so much hype as the player can recall their childhood show by capturing, training, and fighting battle with their Pokémon. It’s just like the childhood fantasy came into reality.
How to delete Pokémon GO account
Before proceeding, you must be aware of the fact the account deletion is irreversible. The previous email address and username or nickname associated cannot be used to create new account on Pokémon GO.
The access to the associated email address is mandatory to delete an account. If in case you don’t have access, then you must forget about deleting your account.
Steps to delete your Pokémon GO account:
- Go to this contact form on Niantic.
- Provide all of the necessary details such as name, email etc and select “Delete My Account” in Issue Category.
- You can also send a message stating the reason for deleting the account.
- Correctly fill the “Security Text” and click submit.
- Confirm your request of deletion on your email address. The concerned authorities will take few days or weeks to complete the process.
Via Mobile App:
- Open Pokémon GO on your mobile device.
- Tap Pokeball for Main Menu.
- Try to find Settings.
- Scroll to the end of the screen and select “Get Help”.
- If you are on iOS select Contact us, If you are on Android device then tap message icon at the top right corner.
- Type “Delete My Account”
- Select “How do I delete my account”
- After that find link to “Help Center”.
- Doing this you will get the same form as discussed above
That’s all you have to do to delete your account. If you have filled all of the details correctly then your account will be deleted for sure. If you are facing any issue regarding this then feel free to comment below. I will try to reply asap.
Stay tuned with TCD! for more tech and news across the globe.