Now, after this coronavirus thing, people of India started boycotting Chinese products which I don’t know right or wrong. People showed some hate to Chinese products and services to a small extent.
But recently, due to the controversy commonly known as YouTube vs TikTok, it again spread hate against China and TikTok. This is so because the app is owned by some Chinese companies.
Not only this, but Sonam Wangchuk also requested everyone to boy cot Chinese apps and devices as soon as possible. And in-directly help the Indian Army at the borders with China.
USE YOUR WALLET POWER#BoycottMadeInChina #SoftwareInAWeekHardwareInAYear to stop Chinese bullying in Ladakh & eventually to liberate the 1.4 Bn bonded labourers in China, as also the 10 Mn Uighur Muslims & 6 Mn Tibetan Buddhists.
Click this link to playhttps://t.co/ICjRQJ2Umf pic.twitter.com/lpzAXxARPj
— Sonam Wangchuk (@Wangchuk66) May 28, 2020
However, this resulted in more boycotting of Chinese products and services. So, the majority of Indians want to ban the TikTok app and eventually rated the app very low on the Google Play Store.
But due to some Google Play Store policies, those hateful reviews and ratings were removed by the concerned authorities. After seeing this, citizens of India just want to remove each and every China-based application and services.
The OneTouch AppLabs jumped into this and created an app known as ‘Remove China Apps’ and within a month has been able to get 1M+ downloads. The app is available on the Google Play Store to download for free.
‘OneTouch AppLabs’ launches ‘Remove China Apps’ on Google Play Store for Android Users
If you want to know how to download this app then follow the steps below:
How to Download ‘Remove China Apps’ from Google Play Store?
- Just take out a smartphone and open the Play Store on your Android device.
- Now, search for ‘Remove China Apps’.
- Then you will see an app by ‘OneTouch AppLabs’, tap on it.
- Here we go, just touch the install button and you will get this app.
How to use ‘Remove China Apps’ on your smartphone?
- First of all, as usual, open up the app on your smart device.
- You will see the splash screen for a few seconds.
- Then the app will say ‘Click on “Scan Now” to find installed China Apps in your system.’
- After clicking, you get to know which apps are from China and you will be able to uninstall it if you want.
- After that, you can run another scan to cross verify whether you have China Apps or not.
The developer of this app is working on a new update to identify China apps more quickly and easily. The app developer is getting the benefit of the latest trend of boycotting Chinese products and services.
Stay tuned with TCD! for more news.