Are you still not aware that the Mother’s Day 2020 is coming? This year is tough due to the COVID-19 pandemic but don’t forget to celebrate the day on May 10, 2020. The second Sunday of May is observed as this day each year. (share: Mothers Day Pictures.)
Now, you must be thinking of what to gift during the quarantine period. Don’t worry, there are various easy DIY gifts ideas which looks adorable and easy to make. DIY gifts will show your unconditional love for your mother.
Happy Mother’s Day 2020 Gift Ideas
A mother doesn’t want materialist things from her child. She just wants their love and wants to see them happy and successful in their lives. You can show all of these with the homemade gift which doesn’t need much raw material.
- Cooking: You can cook something, for example, a dessert for dinner. You can bake cake or cookies or anything you could and decorate it with a nice topping. Don’t forget to write some special mother’s day wishes on a colorful piece of paper.
Just remember to keep it a secret till the time of dinner. This will make your mother feel special than ever.
- Video Call: As we all know, this is the time of coronavirus pandemic, many people are away from home. For those, you can prepare a nice Mother’s day song and sing it live on a video call with her. This will be the best gift she ever gets in her life.
- Room Decoration: Choose an empty space or room in your home, collect all old photos and memories, grab some decorative material. With the help of nice lightings, decorate the full room.
One more thing put the dining table in that room if possible and surprise her at the time of dinner.
- Household works: If any of these things is not possible for you, then you can do the household chores. Keep everything in place, make sure there is no dust in the house, and try to cook something. I’m sure this will surely put a big smile on her face knowing that her child finally learns how to live responsibly.
- Homemade Card: In the end, if still, you are not able to decide what to do then you can make a nice greeting card with your hands. Making a card is not tough there are plenty of tutorials available for free on YouTube.
Here is the video, that we think might help you:
Stay tuned with TCD! for more news and latest updates.