Happy Mothers Day Images 2020: The Mother’s Day is going to be celebrated on May 10, Sunday, this year. The date varies from one country to another, but it is widely observed on the second Sunday of May month every year. We all can accept that it’s impossible to express the motherhood feeling in words. (share: Mothers Day Wishes.)
It is a special day decided to dedicate to all the mothers and motherhood. Feelings towards mom can be expressed any day and every day. However, if you couldn’t share/express your love and care towards your mother throughout the year, you can do so this time. Take this opportunity to thank her for all the sacrifices she did to give you as many blessings as she could throughout her life.
It’s not possible for us to return/give back the sacrifices or even a fraction of the mother’s unconditional love and care she has showered upon us. Still, we can try to have gratitude to her for all her sacrifices. So, we have brought to you a collection of handpicked mother’s day quotes, wishes, greetings, messages, whatsapp status, images, pictures, hd wallpapers, photos, pics to wish her.
Happy Mother’s Day Wishes, Messages, Greetings, Whatsapp Status
Let’s have a quick look at the following collection of motherhood wishes, greetings, messages, quotes, and whatsapp status. You can pick one and share however you can.
- Wishing you all the love and happiness you so richly deserve! Happy Mothers Day 2020
- Ma, I promise to live a life that will do justice to all the sacrifices you’ve made.
- She is Strong, She is funny, She is kind, She is beautiful, She is caring and compassionate, She is my hero, She is my MOM. Happy Mother’s Day! images
- Dear Mom, I might not have seen god but I am sure he is your replica. Happy Mother’s Day wishes
- My heart feels boundless joy to thank you for being my best friend, philosopher, and mentor through all these years!
- There Is Only One Pretty Child In The World, And Every Mother Has It. Happy Mother’s Day images
- I believe in love at first sight because I fell in love with my mom the moment I opened my eyes. Happy Mothers Day 2020
- Thanks for everything that you have done for me, and all that you are still doing.
- A mother is a person who sacrifices herself gladly so that her children can be safe and sound.
- Mother Teaches Us: M- Moral Values, O- Obedience, T- Trueness, H- Honouring, E- Ethics, R- Respecting.
- A Mother Understands What A Child Does Not Say. Happy Mother’s Day messages
Best Mother’s Day Quotes for Mom & Motherhood
Below are some of the quotes by celebrities and authors. You can share any one of the below-mentioned sayings/quotations on this very day. Reading these heartwarming messages mothers will feel happy knowing that we have a special place for them in our hearts. Moms have been our biggest support system.
- “My mother is a walking miracle.” —Leonardo DiCaprio
- “When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” —Charley Benetto
- “The world needs our mothers.” —Liya Kebede
- “There is nothing as sincere as a mother’s kiss.” —Saleem Sharma
- “Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heartthrob.” —Leroy Brownlow
- “A mother is the one who fills your heart in the first place.” —Amy Tan
- “A mother is always the beginning. She is how things begin.” —Unknown
- “Mother is one to whom you hurry when you are troubled.” —Emily Dickinson
- “There is no influence so powerful as that of the mother.” —Sara Josepha Hale
- “All that I am, or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” —Abraham Lincoln
- “A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.” —Unknown
Happy Mothers Day Images, HD Wallpapers, Pictures, Photos, Pics, Cards
We hope that you must have liked at least one of the above happy mothers day images, quotes, greetings, whatsapp status, messages, wishes, pictures, wallpapers, photos, pics, cards, etc. These were some of the best heartwarming messages for mom for her motherhood. It’s a way of telling how much you love her and how much she means to you. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.