Father’s day is a special occasion to honor fathers and the celebration of fatherhood and child-father bonding.
He is someone who sacrifices so many things in life just to make sure that his child won’t face any issues. But that’s not how it is started.
Well, the tradition of celebrating it started back in 1907 with a memorial service. The service was organized for many fathers/men who died in an accident that happened in mining at Monongrah, West Virginia.
It was first celebrated on June 9, 1910, then after getting recognition, the day is observed on the third Sunday of June every year.
When is Father’s Day 2020?
This time, Father’s day 2020 falls on June 17, so, only a few days are left.
Now, you should start making plans where you want to treat your father this 2020. Well, we have a list of some coupons which will let you avail a discount of 30% off, $10 off, $50 off on various locations in the United States.
Happy Father’s Day Discount Coupons
Here is the list:
- Kohl’s: You will get everything here from wearable to tech gifts. With code DAD10, you will get $10 off on every $50 purchase or if the total is $100 or more, then an extra 20% off which is valid through June 21. There are other several offers also available on Kohl.
- Backcountry.com: This website will be best for you if you have some selected apparel and gear gift plans. Up to 50% off is available, many other options are also there which have more than 50% discounts.
- Wayfair.com: If the plans for the day includes afternoon chilling then Wayfair has big outdoor sale having up to 65% off.
- Otter Box: Almost all kinds of Dad’s stuff are available. The otter box wireless charging pad worth $59.95 is on sale for $41.96.
- Old Navy: Well, all kinds of clothing at 50% off.
- Casper: If you are the one who always takes care of your parent’s comfort. Then you would also like to gift a mattress for quality sleep. Casper Mattresses are available at 10% off through June 23.
- Fanatics: If your Dad loves playing some sports then use code MELON to get 65% off through Saturday 10:59 pm CST.
- The Northface: The brand name is itself telling what kind of kinds of stuff is going to available. Well, on selected men’s things, you can avail a 30% discount. The Borealis Backpack worth $89 is on sale for $53.40.
Stay tuned with TheCourierDaily (TCD!) for more news.